How do I see a physiotherapist?
Solent Physiotherapy Service offers assessment and treatment for people aged 16 and over, who have musculoskeletal (MSK) problems – that is a condition which affect the muscles and skeleton of the body. It also includes tendons, ligaments, joints, and nerves. They specialise in conditions such as:
* Back and neck pain/stiffness
* Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain/stiffness
* Muscle weakness and imbalance
* Nerve pain, numbness, pins and needles
* Hip, knee, foot and ankle pain/stiffness
* Solent NHS Trust physiotherapy service are accepting self-referral patients *
To self-refer online, click HERE
Alternatively, download the self-referral form by clicking the link below and follow the instructions shown.
Please allow 4 working days from submitting your referral BEFORE you contact the department (posted referrals will take longer)
Telephone: 0300 1236680
The lines are open Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 16:00