We like to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know by either telephoning or visiting the surgery or emailing us on email@example.com
Do please let us know if;
- You need information in braille, large print or easy read
- You need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool
Accessible Information Form
Website Accessibility Information
Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below.
Customise settings in:
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
then we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.