We produce a Practice Booklet which has all our information regarding the services that we provide. These are available at our Reception.
We also have an online version which gives you an option to also print or view online. View the online practice leaflet.
Our Practice Charter
We aim to provide the best possible service to our patients. The care of our patients’ health is a partnership between the patient and our Surgery team. The success of that partnership depends on an understanding of each other’s needs and co-operation between us;
Our responsibilities to you are to ensure that you ;
- will be greeted courteously and any issues or assistance required will be addressed and actioned appropriately and in a timely manner
- have the right to confidentiality
- are contacted on the same day if your problem is deemed as urgent
- have your repeat prescription ready for collection or at your nominated pharmacy within 48 hours of making your request
Your responsibilities to us are to;
- Treat all of our staff with respect and dignity in their workplace
- Keep us up to date with any changes in your contact details
- Only request a home visit if this is absolutely necessary and you are too unwell to attend the surgery
- Cancel any appointment that you are unable to attend